Thursday, November 7, 2013
New Begining
Hello every body!!! I started this blog so family and friends around and back home can hear a little bit more about the details of what I am doing. I am in a Christian internship program called Honor Academy. I have been here for Five months almost and want to apologize for not sharing with all for so long. Don't worry, I didn't fall off the edge of the earth, I just moved to the middle of no where Texas. AKA Garden Valley. The Honor Academy is part of Teen Mania Ministries. While I am here, I am being taught about how great God is, how to become a Christian leader, and I am hoping to learn more about what God's plan is for My life. Every week I have what is called Ministry Placement. For me this stands for Acquire the Fire (ATF) call center. I get to call youth pastors and encourage them to come to the Nashville ATF event this year. I have the best job in the world, getting to pray with more than one person everyday, praying for the youth of America. God is so great. While I am here I am also taking 5 classes. On Tuesdays Character Development and Leadership taught by the founder of Teen Mania Mr. Luce. On Wednesdays I have Pursuit of God and Cornerstone taught by Mr. Pruett the Director of the Honor Academy. On Thursdays, I have Risen which is a womens class taught by Mrs. Luce and Her assistant Miss. Holly Bailey. Oh and I am taking an extra curricular class for art!! I am so happy here but I do miss everybody at home. We also Have Life Transforming Events LTE's more on that Later, a Family core, more on that later and tons of fun times, more on that Later!!! I love you all and will keep posting about all the fun and challenging things I do while I am here. God bless, and know that I am praying for you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love you Karri Shay, It's good to see in print what you've been up to. I'm so excited to see ya soon!!!! Dad says Hi too. How's the panda?
ReplyDelete